Choose Our High-Quality Coating Brand
- Ceramic coatings have the potential to save money and energy while protecting and waterproofing your property!
- Ceramic coatings can be installed directly over the existing painted surface as well as new construction and will last considerably longer than conventional paint.
- Ceramic coatings are easy to install and are very cost-effective.
- Ceramic coatings are flexible and exhibit superior elongation.
- When installed properly, ceramic coatings exhibit strong adhesion, abrasion resistance, efflorescence resistance, and early blister resistance.
- Ceramic coatings are seamless membranes. There are no seams or joints for water penetration. The ceramic coating system becomes part of the substrate and will slow down or stop the aging of underlying materials.
- Ceramic coatings will allow trapped moisture out, but will not allow moisture penetration. It is a breathable membrane.
- Ceramic coatings are highly resistant to water, wind, and driven rain, and exhibit fire-retardant properties.
- Ceramic coatings resist discoloration, chipping, cracking, and peeling due to their high ceramic content.
- Ceramic coatings use non-toxic, water-based materials.
- Ceramic coatings are easy to maintain. You can hose off dust and dirt with a garden hose.
- Ceramic coatings protect buildings from day-to-night temperature fluctuation, which reduces the stress on the buildings. It also reduces the stress on mechanical equipment because it doesn’t have to work so hard.
Sunland Coatings Mfg was founded in 1985. View our selection of
environmentally friendly and long-lasting products. Call us for a free estimate today! Our team will connect with you in two days and provide you with an estimate.
Energy Benefits of CermiCoat
- Ceramic coatings can reduce home temperatures because of their ceramic sphere refractive properties. Our coatings help in reducing the amount of heat radiated into the building and keep indoor temperatures lower. Ultimately, this saves the consumer on cooling costs.
- Ceramic coatings transfer less heat into the air, which keeps urban temperatures lower. Lower urban temperatures result in less energy generation transmissions.
- Ceramic coatings will also bridge hairline cracks. Fewer cracks in the exterior mean less air escaping from the inside.